Saturday, March 10, 2012

Asics Progressive 2012/2013 Squash shoe

Check out the "Kim Killingberg 2012 Asics squash shoe"


I have been working with Robert van Til from Asics Benelux to develop the 2012/2013 Asics squash shoe.
The final model is now done and ready for the marked and I can say that this is a VERY GOOD squash shoe.
It is naturally my favourite.
It differs from the popular Asics Gel Blade shoe in that it is more stable, a little heavier, better cushion in the heel and with improved toe protection and grip.

I am very satisfyed with the product and owe a great thanks to Robert, his team and Asics for letting me partake in this process that has been mostly enjoyable.

you will not be disappointed of this shoe on the squash court.

To answer the question below, Robert supplied me with pictures and information regarding colours and release date. Here are the other colours:





The Gel progressive will be launched this summer in stores all over Europe :)))

1 comment:

  1. I like! in what colors will they come? when will they be in the stores?

    ReplyDelete