Wednesday, May 23, 2012

New Partner


I am very happy to announce that Røynstrand Entrepenører have made themselves willing to support me this season with funding for travelling and training.

Røynstrand have a base in Odda, Hardanger, on the west coast of Norway, in one of the most beautiful Fjords. Their quality have lead them to success and they take on grand as well as smaller projects within entrepeneuring, engineering and evaluations. Their homepage:

http://www.roynstrand.com/



These sponsorships are what keeps the sport of squash alive, and the funny thing is that they probably do not know the positive spiralling effects this may have. Even with smaller funding, it all helps. It helps me focus and progress as a player, which elevates Norwegian squash in general and helps us all raise the bar in nationally. Especially in these crucial times towards the bid for the Olympics 2020, all help that can push our sport forward will help.

If I am able to do this fulltime until the Olympics and compete..............................
There are really no words for it.
To be the first ever representative for Norway in squash. I think my life would be complete :P

So many great thanks to Røynstrand for this help and support.


I am adding a picture from Hardangerfjorden in Norway, where I have spent many a summer chillaxing in the cherry trees, looking over the fjord :))) Looking forward to a return this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment