Monday, September 3, 2012

My Mum

Presenting:
- The hard hitting, ass-whopping, booty shaking creator of yours truly:
....
MY MOM:

Hilde Marie Killingberg


A dedication to my biggest fan, best friend, biggest critic and not to mention biggest sponsor.
Sponsoring mostly includes 16 years plus with food, shelter, clothing and sporting equipment in return for wood chopping, toilet cleaning, vacuuming and walking the dog.

This little firecracker has a metabolic age of 28, mental age varies between 12 and 34 and posesses an appearence similar to Pamela Anderson... on a good day.

She has a long career behind her as a musician and a lead singer, with national medals in Tae Kwon Do and endless "Mum of the year" awards.

She is currently owning and running single handedly her own gym in Rissa, Norway. With the support of her 8 year old German husband Ziko, the health and training centre is blooming. With the greatest atmosphere ever seen in a sports centre, she has made it truly enjoyable for all her clients.

My mum always has my back and is a massive reason for my personal development and passion in sports. Someone I can always rely on, and if not for her I would not be a struggling, wannabe professional squash player :)))









1 comment:

  1. Fore the first time, as long as I can remember,I didn`t know what to say fore 24 houres!....and still....

    I laught, I cried, I smiled, and I was so proud....
    proud of YOU, my son.
    Love and respect! Hilde Marie, youre mum:)

    ReplyDelete