Saturday, August 24, 2013

New Job

So... Since last time I had to get a job to fund my squash player life. There is at the moment a drought in sponsors and funding, forcing me to use my crazy talented skills in coaching and fitness.

I started my own company called Complete FysioFitness. I am basically self employed, offering my services to companies or individuals after demand. I offer Physiotherapy, Personal Training and Squash coaching. It is only in the start phase so far, but I have already established contact with the major fitness chain Sportcity. Sportcity is to be found all over Netherlands and offer Gym, Spinning, Group lessons, Personal Training and Squash to mention a small part of it.

I am the new official squash coach of Sportcity Den Haag, starting from next week, while I still offer PT and PT services in den Haag as well as in Haarlem.




On the 29th of September we launch a big Kick off at Sportcity den Haag, where there will be events, coaching, squash introduction and exhibition matches. This is for both members and non members to come by, have a look at the place, feel the atmosphere and enjoy the thrill, fun and fitness of squash. It will also be a great opportunity for me to introduce myself for local squash players, new squashplayers and new colleagues.

If you are in the neighbourhood, swing by:

Sportcity den Haag, Verheeskade 105, 2521 DD den Haag
tlf: 070 330 0400

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kim,

    Do you have an e-mailadress? I want to ask you something about private squash coaching, but I prefer a PM. Thanks a lot!

    Regards,
    Bart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Bart. Nice to hear from you.

      My e-mail adress is: barekimare@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. In the wake of perusing this, only one things to state. Out of this world.
    resumeyard.com

    ReplyDelete