Friday, May 10, 2013

SAVED!!!!!

Right before my departure to Australia for the all important tour, where I play 4 tournaments, some of my sponsors faced financial difficulties and could not deliver in time. For a brief moment I was very concerned, until my mum (again) came to the rescue and said herself willing to sponsor me through her firm until the sponsorship comes through.

Like previously mentioned, my mum has been a hugely important part of my career and progress, and again she plays an important part.

Her firm is named H.O.T., which does not necessarily describe the owners physical appearance, but is short for: "Helse og Trening", translated: "Health and Training" It is a small gym located on the top floor of a mall in a small village named Rissa just outside my birthplace of Trondheim, Norway.


This centre is a great display of a united community, working happily together towards a common healthier lifestyle. They are doing a great job in arranging social events for the public to boost these interests as well as having a lot of fun together. The centre is blooming and the owner, Hilde Marie (Mum ;) has been nominated for a community award preceeding her contribution to the community.





It is a small centre, but holds everything one needs of cardio machines, strength machines and dumbells. In the aerobics room you can find Zumba, Kettlebells, spinning, dancing, and aerobics and fun for people of all shapes, ages and sizes.


Check out H.O.T. on facebook. Click the link under sponsors on the right hand menu ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment