Monday, September 16, 2013

HOT

From the 10th until the 17th of September this year was I doing courses and lessons for my mums company HOT. HOT is short for Health and Training in Norwegian, and is a small gym located a few hours north of Trondheim (My birth city)

This company is one of my most important sponsors for my squash, so part of the agreement, is that I chip in with the competence I have and contribute with what I can.

This week has been spent giving trainings, lessons, doing courses on training and nutrition, fixing bikes, cleanig floors, cooking (!?), seeing physiotherapy patients and giving squash lessons.

It is great to see how the centre increases in interest and members year after year. The most prominent increase is in the group lessons, where it is now over booked and at times too full. The people here are really enthusiastic and spread great positive energy.

Although it has not been any squash this week, it has still been a good week in the Norwegian countryside. Fresh air, clean water, peace, quiet and the best food :))



H.O.T Helse og trening Check it out on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment