Friday, October 4, 2013

New New Job

 After my jobs in Dordrecht and in the Haag went down the drain, an opening came to my attention at Overhout Sportcentrum in Haarlem.
This is an extremely nice and cosy Sportcentrum between Haarlem centrum and Schalkwijk, right next to the main canal in a bigger sport area.
They have 15 Tenniscourts (all weather, gravel, hardcourt) outside and inside as well as 5 squash courts. The bar area is really nice and the atmosphere is great.

My girlfriends mother told me about the place, and after having a meeting with the managers I was convinced that this was a place of my liking. After introducing my ideas to the managers, they too were enthousiastic and we see eye to eye on most things.

I will start here next Monday promoting squash and trying to build up a nice and social squash environment. I want to start coaching, arranging tournaments, creating internal ladders, social evenings and maybe even signing up league teams eventually.

Check out their website for more information: http://sportcentrumoverhout.nl/

No comments:

Post a Comment